07:15 – 10th May 2022 (Day 1)
So what does today hold?
A walk up to the station after lunch to remind myself of the genesis of ‘Degrees of Separation’. A certainty if it’s dry (it was damp yesterday eve and is gusty this morning – typical edge of Pennines/Cumbria weather).
- start revision of ‘Reunion’
- Sonnets’ drafting
- think about ‘Selected Poems’
- work up a ‘Jan draft’ for Lincoln
- think about a Coverstory timetable?
- think about what I’m going to read at tomorrow’s ‘open mic’
- read the ‘1st 50 Reviews’ article
- be ready for anything else!
- Social media strategy? to fit alongside answering th questions about what kind of writer I want to be?
Wonder if I need to plan a ‘re-vamp’ of my websites etc. in any event e.g.
- branding (Cb and/or IG)
- Line Breaks – as part of Cb
- elevate the importance of IG.com – if yes, how?
Seeds sown. Don’t push it just yet – you haven’t had breakfast!
18:05 – 10th May 2022
Not too bad for a first day:
- worked up a to-do list re reviewers
- edited the first two sections of ‘Revision’
- read the reviewers article (see above)
- worked on a couple of sonnets
- went for a walk
- did a bit or prep. for Lincoln
The writing persona question is maturing in the background.